I Bought My Mum A Car, And My Wife Want To Divorce Me For That.




I Bought My Mum A Car, And My Wife Want To Divorce Me For That.







Man pleaded to be anonymous.
I got married to my wife over 7 years ago, sometime last month I decided to surprise my mother with a Camry car gift so I went ahead and bought the car.

I actually wanted to surprise my wife and my mom, so I didn’t tell either of them that I was going to buy the car. The day I brought the car home, my wife was angry. She was that I bought a car for my mother when she doesn’t have one, though we have a car that we both share but it seems she wanted one for herself.

My wife and I have been sharing one car and I’m OK with that. She threatened me with divorce, I felt she was joking till she served me the divorce paper.

Is this enough reason to end ones marriage? I asked but never got answers. 
I still love my wife so much, I didn't mean to hurt her. How do I handle this?
Please advise me..

Please share your thoughts, the man would appreciate it...

Comments

  1. Plead with her to get her own car for her do anything to make her happy them if she refuse let her go maybe if her mind come down she will come back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, thank you for that insight sir/ma. But what if there's no enough mony to buy another car for her at the moment?

      Delete
  2. Well I think he made a mistake by not telling his wife, If the car was only for his mom then he shld have told her he was surprising his mom. So he has to beg his wife that she shld be patient and ge will get her another car

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment